WELCOME TO APPRENTICESHIPS MANCHESTER
Apprenticeships Manchester is a local training provider of Apprenticeships in the Greater Manchester area of the UK. We forge relationships with suppliers of government funded apprenticeships (and grants of up to £1500 for businesses where applicable) in order to help you with your business by upskilling your current staff to increase their productivity and help with the business growth.
We currently specialise in the delivery of Technology Apprenticeships mainly in Digital Marketing and more specifically in Web and Social Media.
We are a local company offering a personalised service to local businesses by providing training in our Manchester city centre location. Our aim is to provide unbeatable value for your business by educating and empowering your labour force through technology in order to help grow your business and provide a young person with not only a job, but a career of their dreams.
Why Hire an Apprentice?
By hiring an apprentice, a business owner can really nurture and develop their own “blank canvas” into a valuable business asset. Apprentices are young, enthusiastic, loyal and can bring new ideas to your business.
According to the National Apprenticeship Service;
- 89% of employers reported that apprenticeships improved the quality of their business
- Apprenticeships boost productivity to businesses by on average £214 a week
- Apprenticeships, if done correctly, are an appreciating investment, hence they are a good business asset to have.
- Apprentices increase productivity, performance and quality, thus adding a competitive edge to your business.
- We specialise in Government Funded Apprenticeships, so the costs of apprenticeship training are lower than those involving non-apprenticeship training. Did we mention that there is potential for a Government Grant of £1500 for your business by taking on an apprentice?
- Apprentices are your “blank canvas” and thus are easier to train/”mould” into the ethos of your company and thus adopt to company values easier. This also results in an apprentice being much more likely to remain with your business and progress through becoming a vital business asset.
- We also have a referral incentive scheme for all our employers.
What is the Cost?
The cost depends on whether you are upskilling your current staff or hiring a new apprentice.
If you are upskilling your current staff via and apprenticeship, then there is no cost other than what you currently pay your member of staff. In fact, you might be eligible for a £1500 grant!
If you are hiring a new apprentice, the cost to you is the apprentice’s wage. The National Apprenticeship Minimum Wage is currently £3.30 per hour and the Apprentice must work a minimum of 30 hours per week.
What Apprenticeships Do We Offer
We currently are focusing on the digital technology and business sectors. Our 2 apprenticeships are:
We will be adding more types of apprenticeships as we build out our relationships with suppliers. Visit our Apprenticeships Section for a full list.