BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION LEVEL 2 APPRENTICESHIP
Are you a well organised person that is looking for a great opportunity working in a fast paced business environment? If so, a Business Administration Apprenticeship may be the perfect career path for you. A business admin is a very important role across all business sectors. Earnings are £7,000 – £12,000 with great career and qualification progression.
This Level 2 Business Administration Qualification will help you learn the basic skills every business requires in order to run smoothly. You will have taken the first step towards becoming a valuable business asset by organising key processes and systems within a company.
Ideal qualification for people in the following occupations:
- Administrative Assistant, Civil Service Administrative Assistant/Officer
- Payroll Clerk, Data Processor,
- Secretary, Receptionist, Personal Assistant
- Office Junior, Business Support Administrator, Booking and Enquiry Handler
- and many more..
You can apply if you fulfil the following criteria:
- 16+ (if 16-18, your business may be entitled to a £1500 grant on top)
- Have any qualification BELOW degree level
- Have a passion for organisation
- If unemployed, we can find you a placement
Employers benefit by taking advantage of the following:
- Experience little or no disruption to the business with customised, on the job learning.
- Improve processes between departments through well organised administration.
- Supports your business in meeting ISO and IPP requirements.
- reduction in staff turnover and sickness levels as well as a positive and committed workforce.
- Run accurate MI reports from efficient and competent input by your administrative team.
- Reinforce your in house learning and development with external provision delivered by experienced industry trainers.
Employees benefit by taking advantage of the following:
- Build on ability to combine accuracy with speed.
- Recognise existing administrative skills and take your role to the next level.
- Improve your working practice; QCF qualifications are competence based where the emphasis is not on test or exams.
- Increase job security through development of your own prodictivity and precision.
- Raise your profile by having a nationally recognised qualification.
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION LEVEL 2 APPRENTICESHIP OVERVIEW
UNITS COVERED IN COURSE
Examples of Units Covered:
- Manage and improve own performance
- Create and produce workplace documents
- Display proficiency using spreadsheet software
- Communicate in a business environment
- Use database software
Upon completion, staff can progress onto advanced qualifications. This can assist businesses with succession planning by mapping learning and development against internal progression.